Three layer berry smoothie
- The first things to keep in mind when making layered smoothies is that the bottom layer always have to be the thickest and then you gradually make the upper layers thinner (in texture) or else the upper layers will just mix with the lower layers.
- Now for this smoothie I do not have the exact measurements as I kept adjusting the amounts to get the colours I wanted, but here is the ingredients used for the different layers:
- First layer: Blend blackberries, a little raspberries, banana and vanilla powder
- Second layer: Blackberries, raspberries, banana, vanilla powder and milk
- Third layer: Raspberries, banana, vanilla powder and milk (add enough milk to make this layer thinner than the second layer)