Sweet potato crust mini pizzas
So my point is remember to treat yourselves lovelies, whether that be with some good food and a movie or a long walk, a manicure, reading a good book etc. – you are definitely worth it and to quote Diane Von Furstenberg “The most important relationship you have in life is the relationship you have with yourself.” – so you better work on it ;)
Ingredients for the crust – yields 3-4 mini pizzas
*I recommend using the psyllium husk, but if you cannot find it then you can add some extra chia seeds or a little oat flour (blended oats) instead.
**You can add hemp seeds, a little psyllium husk or some extra oats instead
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees c / 400 degress f
- Place the sweet potato, eggs and oats in a food processor or blender and blend well, add the rest of the ingredients and blend again
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and use a spoon and spatula to form the pizzas on the tray – the dough is quite sticky so run the utensils under cold water before you start.
- Let it bake for about 15-20 minutes depending on the size/thickness of your pizzas
- Add your toppings of choice – I added tomato pizza sauce that I spiced up with some garlic, chilli and paprika, fresh mozzarella, chopped red bell pepper and red union – I added the rest of the toppings (arugula and sliced beet) when the pizzas were done baking.
- Bake the pizzas for another 5-10 minutes and you’re done! I enjoyed the pizzas with some fresh beet juice (find the recipe here!) and strawberries for dessert :)