Tropical granola with pineapple and coconut
Hi lovelies, are you enjoying your weekend? If you have som extra time, then I have a little weekend project for you. A lot of you have been asking for granola recipes made without honey, sirup etc. like I usually use, so I have experimented a little and have come up with this tropical granola that are naturally sweetened with pineapple and coconut – it is so crunchy and so delicious! I love to use it in my breakfast parfaits or as a topping for my smoothie bowls and skyr, so good!
Make sure to check out more of my favorite granola recipes right here!
3 dl (1 + 1/4 cup) oats
1 dl (0,4 cup) almonds, chopped
1 dl (0,4 cup) sunflower seeds
150 gram very ripe pineapple
A couple of drops of liquid stevia – optional
1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 dl (0,4 cup) raw coconut chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 180 c / 360 f.
- Add oats, almonds and sunflower seeds to a bowl and set it aside.
- Blend the pineapple, stevia, vanilla powder and coconut oil and pour the mixture into the bowl with the oats, almonds and sunflower seeds. Mix well until everything is coated.
- Pour the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and bake it for 25-30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes to make sure it is baked evenly and does not get burnt. It is done when the granola is slightly golden.
- Set the granola aside the cool. When cooled, pour it into an airtight jar or container. It keeps for about a week. Enjoy!